Pet Deli Frozen Beef & Possum
A great addition to add to your raw feeding diet. Beef provides a great source of protein which supplies amino acids to build hair, skin, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. All the good stuff to keep your dog looking its best. It's also a great source of zinc and iron. Zinc is important for immune system function and thyroid function, without enough zinc in a dog’s diet it can leave them vulnerable to infection if any issues were to occur. Beef also has high levels of Iron, which transports oxygen via the red blood cells throughout the body so it can produce energy. It also contains selenium, which aids in the correction function of the metabolism and Vitamins B12, B3 and B6.
- B12: Vital for a healthy nervous system and brain function as well as the formation and growth of blood cells and keeping the digestive system healthy.
- B3: used to help treat inflammation and skin conditions.
Possum is high in essential omega fatty acids 3 and 6 which is great for controlling inflammation and keeping the skin healthy and coat shinny. Also high in protein like beef supplying amino acids to build hair, skin, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. Not only that but its low in fat and is wild caught so keeping the pests out of our beautiful NZ forests whilst feeding our dogs the best.
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your pet a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your pet's digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Made Specifically For: Dogs - Some cats will enjoy this blend as well. Some cats do have more of an acquired taste though so, please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Ingredients: Beef & Possum