Pet Deli Frozen Chicken & Heart Mince with added salmon roe.
Chicken is a great source of protein and calcium, protein is essential in a dog’s diet supplying amino acids to build hair, skin, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. The calcium gained in the chicken mince is also important for your dog as it something they cannot produce on their own so it must be obtained via their food. It helps with growth, maintaining healthy bones and teeth, supports proper muscle building and function, heart health and maintaining a healthy nervous system. The heart is a great organ packed full of nutrients such as B Vitamins 3, 6 and B12. It is also rich in minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus which helps form bones and teeth, helps the muscles, kidney, and heart function and selenium which aids in the correct function of the metabolism. It also contains potassium which is necessary to keep the heart beating in rhythm. We also add salmon roe as it helps absorbs the healthy fats and use them efficiently, it is also high in protein and nutrient rich in vitamin A, C and E which helps boost the immune system. It's also high in Omega 3 which is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your pet a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your pets digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Made Specifically For: Dogs but some cats enjoy it too.
Disclaimer: all cats are different and even though we have a great success rate with our blends some do have more of an acquired taste so please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Ingredients: Chicken, Heart and salmon roe. (May contain beef and/or veal hearts)