- Leucine: Helps promote muscle recovery and repair after exercise.
- Proline: Helps support cartilage and healing wounds.
- Aspartic acid: Helps boost antibody production.
It also contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Omega-3 aid in the control of inflammation and Omega-6 are important for healthy reproduction, growth, immune function and skin and coat. It also contains pre-digested complete vegetable nutrition, which is easily absorbed in the gut.
Green tripe can be fed everyday as a part of raw feeding diet, the only downside is the smell! But don’t let that stop you from feeding your dog the best
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your pet a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your pets digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Made Specifically For: Dogs
Ingredients: Green Tripe