Our Active Dog mince is a high energy diet perfect for those working or active lifestyle dogs, it consists of Beef, Chicken, Wild Venison Offal, Green Tripe, Salmon roe, Green Lipped mussel, Fruit ferment and energy Mix.
- Beef: provides a great source of protein which supplies amino acids to build hair, skin, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
- Chicken: provides a source of calcium and protein.
- Green tripe: is packed full of calcium, phosphorus, amino acids and omegas 3 and 6.
- Wild venison offal: is a complete set of organs offering a wide variety of nutrients such as iron, zinc, collagen, vitamin A, C, E, K, and B12.
- Salmon Roe: helps absorbs the healthy fats and use them efficiently, it is also high in protein and nutrient rich in vitamin A, C and E which helps boost the immune system.
- Fruit Ferment: aids in digestion.
- Cold pressed Green lipped mussel: is also known as a superfood and are known to have anti-inflammatory properties due to containing a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids. We chose to go with cold pressed green lipped mussel as it is twice as effective as heat treated, giving your animal the best quality and value on the market.
- Energy Mix: a proprietary herbal mix to enhance the energy values of the food.
Active Dog mince is a fast, efficient, energy delivery food and when fed in adequate amounts it can keep a dog working all day. Due to the high impact effects of a working dog the cold pressed green lipped mussel and salmon roe is perfect to aid the bones, joints, cartilage, and muscles as it acts as an anti-inflammatory to support the system.
Also great for whelping bitches due to its concentrated nutritional values.
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced doggie odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your dog a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your dog’s digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Made Specifically For: The active dog, whelping bitches and large breed puppies (from 4 months onwards).
Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Tripe, Wild Venison Offal, Green lipped mussel, Salmon Roe, fruit ferment & energy mix.