Pet Deli Frozen Lamb Fusion
Made specifically for dogs this blend is made up of lamb, green tripe, heart, wild venison offal and garlic.
- Lamb: is a great quality meat as its high in protein, amino acids not only that but it also contains iron, phosphorus, and B Vitamins 3 and 12.
- Green tripe: is a great source of calcium, phosphorus, and amino acids; leucine, proline and aspartic acid, it also contains omegas 3 and 6.
- Heart: An excellent source of Vitamins B6 and B12, and niacin which helps with blood circulation. It is also rich in minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus which helps form bones and teeth, helps the muscles, kidney, and heart function as well and selenium which aids in the correct function of the metabolism. It also contains potassium which is necessary to keep the heart beating in rhythm.
- Wild Venison Offal: we add a small amount of wild venison offal to this blend as it contains a wide variety of vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, collagen, vitamin A, C, E,K, and B12.
- Salmon Roe: We add Salmon Roe as it helps absorbs the healthy fats and use them efficiently, it is also high in protein and nutrient rich in vitamin A, C and E which helps boost the immune system. Its also high in Omega 3 which is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Garlic: we add garlic into this blend as garlic in small amounts provides the dog with a multitude of benefits such as helping the dog fight off viruses, fungal infections, and parasites. It’s also known for improving circulation and supporting beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
A great addition to a raw fed diet.
Disclaimer: If your dog has a serious virus, fungal infection or parasite please seek your vet; this is a preventative recommendation for a healthy raw fed dog not a cure for an already unwell pet.
- Shiny, soft coats & reduced odour - feeding Pet Deli to your furry friend, will produce a shiny, soft coat and help reduce shedding. You’ll see the difference after just a couple of weeks.
- Dental benefits – Pet Deli recommends you feed your pet a balanced diet including meaty bones. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Deli, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means the dogs use more of what they eat to live happy, healthy lives.
- Reduced allergies – feeding Pet Deli may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – Pet Deli will improve your dog’s digestion, meaning your pet won’t need the excessive amounts of water necessary to break down a dry food diet. This results in less drooling and improved liver and kidney functions to help the overall long-term health of your pet.
Made Specifically For: Dogs.
Ingredients: Lamb, green tripe, heart, wild venison offal, Salmon Roe and garlic.